Moron of the Week Award #4
May 14, 2009 by admncc
The MOTWA is back. Here are this week’s nominations:
- Spider Hater. Guy who set his house on fire while trying to kill a spider with a lighter. According to firefighters in England, the damage could have been worse, had he not made such quick use of his garden hose.
- Repeat Prisoner. Guy who was locked up again, after he was witnessed wearing a “Prisoner” t-shirt out in public. Apparently he took it with him at the time of his last release. He has now been charged in California with receiving stolen property.
- Cigarette Lady. She was charged in Florida with disorderly conduct after she knocked on a person’s door one night, while naked, asking for a cigarette. It is unknown as to why she chose that specific residence or if her request was granted.
- Bat Guy. He walked into a Boston area retailer and is accused of using a baseball bat to smash 16 TV’s worth about $13,000. His argument – he was laid off.
- Boxing Employee. An employee of a retailer in Wisconsin is accused of punching a customer because the customer asked to speak to a Manager about an item return. Can we say background checks anyone?
- Tattoo Dude. Guy in Edmonton who had breast implants implanted into a tattoo on his leg. Two weeks later an infection set in. Yuck!
I use various sources for the Moron of the Week Award. They range from reader suggestions to media outlets to my own research.
Thanks for making this piece such a popular addition to The Constant Complainer.